Partner Events: Information
What is a Partner Event?
A Green Week 2016 partner event’ is an event taking place in May-June 2016 which promotes this year's Green Week theme, which is 'Investing for a greener future'. Such events will be selected from applications sent before the deadline. Deadline has been extended to 15 May.
Green Week 2016 partner events would be events taking place at local/national/European/and International level which are relevant to the themes and would include the following type of events but others can also be considered:
- seminars and conferences;
- exhibition and art initiatives;
- awareness raising events for children and adults
- open doors days and guided tours;
- training and networking events.
What's the added value to your organisation?
Are you planning to organise an event on investments for a greener future in May or June 2016? Why not become part of Green Week and bring visibility to your actions and benefit from:
- Promotion on the Green Week 2016 website, on the Partners page with a text, a link to your website and your logo.
- Use of the Green Week official branding.
- If your event is particularly relevant to one of the day's themes and takes place during the actual Week, it might be chosen as the Partner Event of the Day with more visibility and extra promotion.
When should they take place?
- During May and June 2016
- Events that are organised during the week of 30 May-3 June 2016 (i.e. at the same time that Green Week takes place) are particularly welcome and could be further promoted, especially if they fit within the themes of the day:
|Day||Theme of the day|
|Monday 30 May 2016||Investing for greener cities|
|Tuesday 31 May 2016||Investing in our countryside|
|Wednesday 01 June 2016||Investments that make it happen|
|Thursday 02 June 2016||Investing in our oceans|
|Friday 03 June 2016||Investing for future generations|